Kawasaki World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried Yosh R77 slupons on a normal ZX14 (ie not the zx14r / zzr1400)?

Im looking to buy a pair I think unless anyone has a better alternative suggestion?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I guess im the first to try the R77s. That surprises me but if I go ahead im happy to feedback my findings to the group - hopefully someone can learn something.

By the way, does anyone know how to remove the stock muffler from the ZX14?

Have a great weekend everyone!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Been a while since I removed the mufflers from when I had an '08 14, but I believe it's pretty straightforward.
Each one has a long link/mid pipe that attaches to where the exhaust splits into two under the engine. Not too hard to remove from what I recall.

I have seen the R77 mufflers on a 14, I think they look quite good. Give a great sound.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I guess im the first to try the R77s. That surprises me but if I go ahead im happy to feedback my findings to the group - hopefully someone can learn something.

By the way, does anyone know how to remove the stock muffler from the ZX14?

Have a great weekend everyone!
Ah, i see - the mufflers dont come off the pipe - its the pipe that comes off underneath the bike. That makes sense - i was looking to see how the actual muffler came off lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts