Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The search for ynot is over... Thanks to the wifey and and my mom for shooting me out on that special day :lol: Just a slip but damn it sounds good!

A special thanks to all you guys who tried to help me in my Quest!

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Ok, it sounds good. How's the seat of the pants feel.. any different?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Dawg.. Yes it's a ti

Namech.... Pants still the same :twisted:

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Holy Crap YNOT....when you going to put that thing on a diet!!!!
:D :D :D :D

It's time to lose all that excess weight!!!! I'll come over with my
hacksaw if you need some help!!!!

:p

Jere

·
Registered
133 Posts
What's between the flange and the can? Is that the race or zyclone?

How's the sound?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Lookin Good YNOT!!!

Next is to polish those rims and make that baby sparkle!!! Did you carve out that cat too?? That's good for a couple of ponies!!

Peace

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The pipe is a Race and the sound is Great! I was told that it's louder than the Jar but I don't know.

BMW No I didn't remove the cat because I hope to get a full system soon and if anything happens where I need to sell I want it to be as close to stock as possible.

Jere..... Im fat my bike is fat and we are happy!!! Pass me a piece of cake :lol:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Brother Ynot...would ya settle for some Oreo cookies and milk?? Thats what Mono is doing this Sunday morning while post whoring and watching Game day predictions. :D :D

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey mono Oreos work just fine :lol: :lol: That was a damn good lookin bike with that ss pipe.. Was that a full sys?

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Ynot...that was a full system with RS3 oval race. I can't find a pic of the Yosh slip on I had prior to the full system. That was an RS3 oval slip on. Looked just like yours exept mine was polished stainless.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Otis... It's great now.. I think he said that he put zx6 springs in there... I have to call him later so I will find out for sure... Thanks for everything!!

Mark... Lookin, soundin, and runnin GOOD!!!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts