Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
on our way to work on the ER 80 miles West, we see this saddled horse (riderless) bucking down the fence line. Then we see a car running down the pasture trail road, all 4 doors blow open and everyone runs towards this old run down shack of a barn...I turn to my business partner and say "WTF, someone's having a bad fucking day"

Later in the ER- we see this 50ish cowboy that looked like he was hit by a train, groaning like his nuts were in a vise.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Here's on for yah... This guy didn't understand why I kept calling him sully from monsters inc... I printed this picture out of my video survailaince setup at my shop.. I couldn't take a picture of him while he was walking around the shop

·
Registered
621 Posts
like i said ill get atleast one a day.. i shake my head at work alot... its not uncommon to see this type of stuff or even weirder walking thru the doors of my shop

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yesterday I had two guys in front of me at the bank.. Dressed like twins but didn't look one bit alike.. One had one leg pulled up to show his calf and the other had the opposite leg up to show the other calf.. Both had forties in the hands

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yesterday I had two guys in front of me at the bank.. Dressed like twins but didn't look one bit alike.. One had one leg pulled up to show his calf and the other had the opposite leg up to show the other calf.. Both had forties in the hands
LOL Pics or it didn't happen.:rotflmao: Were they gay or something? I've never even remotely dressed like one of my friends, and if we did by chance have the same shirt on, we were either going to work or a sporting event. And who brings 40's or any other type of open container into a bank? WTF dude, You really need to carry your camera phone around. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 164 Posts