Kawasaki World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!!!till now i am driving a fully modified suzuki gladius..full exhaust system,ecu,k&n filter and many other accessories that made the bike unique for my kind of taste..I love streetfighters and i want to kinda take it to the next level but because in greece let's say we don't have the streets that are proper for 1000cc bikes i feel like that the Z750 is quiet enough!The problem is that it makes 107 horsepower and it's 220 kg wet weight though with better suspensions than my gladius..my gladius is 72 horsepower and 215 wet weight..as a rider I like to search every possibility because I like to feel complete when i have the bike i bought between my legs...So can you tell me your opinios why i shouldn't or should buy this bike??and i also hear that it consumes more gas than it should for its specifications as an engine...please opinions!!!!
Thanks everybody :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Haven't had mine but a couple months. Seems to have the potential to run up a gas bill. These bikes have a broad range of power through the RPM's so I can shift at 3000 rpms and a little lower in some situations if I want. Never tried to get the best gas milage though. As far as portly I have a ZG1000 with less power and it feels like it weighs 200 pounds more. I don't know what that is in kelo's. There are lighter faster and better handling 750s than this but it is lots faster than my ZG1000 and certainly lighter and I love my ZG1000. but my newly aquired 06 Z750 is growing on me. When I first sat on it I thought I had been on this bike before. I guess like a shoe that had been worn by me for awhile. It just feels that way. I'll keep it awhile, afterall it is a Kawasaki.

Rollon
83 KZ550, 06 ZG1000, ZR750S

·
Registered
990 Posts
If the roads aren't proper then don't buy a naked 750cc bike!:)It doesnt stop as a 1000cc sportbike as it has worst brakes and suspension.

If you cannot pay the gas dont buy a 750 bike.

Otherwise,if wind is not a problem,go ahead,it's a lovely bike!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts