Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone remember the good ol' days on .org, when Dale would ban Vozzie and me and Vozzie would figure out a way we could hack back in? Then Dale would ask us how we did it and unban us if we told him how we did it. We'd tell him, he make changes to the software and ban us anyway. LOL. Vozzie would figure out another way to hack us in. Dale would make the same deal again.... ban us again. This went on several times until our 30 day ban expired. Out of the 30 day ban, seems like we only missed 4 or 5 days. And don't forget Seed, who kept PMB in trouble. I was the only sane sum bitch of the NC boys. I miss those days... still have 12 though.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I certainly remember sitting on the other side of the world, reading all the carry on occurring on the .org. Was a bloody laugh at times, a bit like listening in on a kindergarten playground! Good stuff.

Don.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I read that the old .org was festooned in ghastly Buell photos.

Probably had a lot to do with .orgV2.0 coming to fruition.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Something tells me he still has the Buell and still drinks Pabst.....the bad old days.

I miss Richard/Nancy posting pics of shit he ran over with his roller at work each day. Who knew that rolled over skittles tore up new asphalt so much?

Like Barbie I too still have the old faithful 12. These days she is more of a garage queen, my old out of shape self tends to tolerate the riding position far less than 14 years ago. She is however a permanent resident, can never sell that bike.

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ben too Dang hot to ride, most days 95 to 100 degrees F. That's 35 to 37.8 degrees C to you SI boys. Looking foward to the fall and cooler temperatures, I maintain.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Well lets go ride the BRP and Cherohala.....always 10-15 degrees cooler up there. Don't ask me to translate that to celsius.....way over my head.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Shit, I remember those early days when the 12 was new and we would sit around in chat for hours and then post the next day about how the fuck Richard always managed to get those bar hoes to get naked for pictures LOL.

Ahhh, good times!

Yes, I still have my 12 too Barbarian. :)

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Anyone remember the good ol' days on .org, when Dale would ban Vozzie and me and Vozzie would figure out a way we could hack back in? Then Dale would ask us how we did it and unban us if we told him how we did it. We'd tell him, he make changes to the software and ban us anyway. LOL. Vozzie would figure out another way to hack us in. Dale would make the same deal again.... ban us again. This went on several times until our 30 day ban expired. Out of the 30 day ban, seems like we only missed 4 or 5 days. And don't forget Seed, who kept PMB in trouble. I was the only sane sum bitch of the NC boys. I miss those days... still have 12 though.
Yeah, Dame hated me...
I miss my twelve....
I no longer own a bike..
maybe one of these days...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yeah it was awesome... I particularly miss the NUMBERWANG bit ;0)

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Yuuuuup.... I was there... Just not the post whore to show for it LOL! I went 110 through MO so many times trying to hook up with Reechard but never got the chance. The days when Outlaw and 238 would go nuts on each other. Ep and the infamous Mono pic... Gawd...

I thought I was going through withdrawals during the blackout when I was down those couple nights wondering what I missed, who got banned or quit to go to bikeland! I still want a copper Busa.... But I can't even ride the 12 so not at the moment... The good ol days

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
I want one of those zx-12.org coins... How do I get one?

;)
It's not a coin, it's a coaster...
Yup... I made about 100 - 120 of those personalized CNC "Kickstand Coasters" over a period of about 3 years or so... Gave them away @ rallies... I have a little benchtop CNC machine (which I'm no longer current with) that I used to do them...

There was a total of 3 generations of the design... :squint::squint:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts