Kawasaki World banner

21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I got two of them and still have them in my tool box somewhere. Great coaster.

Lou

·
Registered
25,371 Posts
I see your "bump" & raise you a "TTT"!! :king::king:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Epstein,

Glad to see your still around and kicken! Hope things are going well for you.

The Chitown Crew is still together and do a mini DG rally with a couple of the old group every so often.

Stay safe

Terry

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey Guys!!! I just came across the forum and see that some of you are still posting.
Who still has there 12?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yup, alot of us are a little older and wiser but are indebted to the ZX brand!! Most of us joined this forum because we owned ZX-12R's. But the forum was then changed to welcome other Kawaski brands.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Anybody remember Piglet? or the guy that use to talk rubbish and you couldn't understand half of what he was saying? I've forgotten his name.

·
Registered
19,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Anybody remember Piglet? or the guy that use to talk rubbish and you couldn't understand half of what he was saying? I've forgotten his name.
Which guy? That description describes most of us.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I Remember! Still have my coaster! My ZX-12R and 14 are long gone unfortunately. Still riding my Honda 1000rr Repsol and now 2016 Road Glide Special. Still popping wheelies (on Repsol that is). Miss the gang tho.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sounds like when this forum was hopping I was active over on Sportbikes.net and then Cycleforums.

I miss the days of really active forums. Seems they've all died. Not a fan of social media bike groups.

·
Registered
626 Posts
If someone snicker, lol, roll up with just a handful of disrespect when I'm on my 12, I lwq (laugh within quietly). You say you got 500hp? Whoopty doo. Your bike is brand new, well look at you. There is no more bang for the buck then a 12. Don't believe me. Believe the hype. It's not a top 10 bike in 5 meaningful categories because I said so.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yup... I made about 100 - 120 of those personalized CNC "Kickstand Coasters" over a period of about 3 years or so... Gave them away @ rallies... I have a little benchtop CNC machine (which I'm no longer current with) that I used to do them...

There was a total of 3 generations of the design... :squint::squint:
Still have mine, thanks to GO 200!!

21 - 40 of 125 Posts