Kawasaki World banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
8,537 Posts
Good to see some of you fellas still grinding it out! I absolutely miss the conversations. May be back on two wheels soon...with full spousal support and cash in hand. :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Shipteey went down? Link?
Ya he did big time, I saw some posts and pics of him in the hospital on another forum around 6 months ago and I cant remember which forum i saw them on. I'll see if i can dig it up

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
June 2017 Rally, meet or something like that...
Ah, reminds me of all the rallies I couldn't go to years ago cause I live in Australia!

Now I can relive the feeling of not going again!! :lol:

Would be good to read again of a rally, even the Poms get to have them now!

Lucky Buggers!

·
Super Moderator
1,262 Posts
Ah, reminds me of all the rallies I couldn't go to years ago cause I live in Australia!

Now I can relive the feeling of not going again!!

Would be good to read again of a rally, even the Poms get to have them now!

Lucky Buggers!
Few of the blokes from the AUS ZX12 Facebook page got together at the Phillip Island WSBK round

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Unfortunately I'm not on facebook, and not likely to be!

Good to see some Aussie blokes getting together though.

·
Registered
104 Posts
@Duck00,

I used to live in Sydney in '97-'98, and although I didn't belong to a single rider's group, I regularly rode with several large mobs of riders.
There was usually a post-up on some bulletin board, and we'd meet at a Macca's and ride out to wine country or various other locally
famous spots. It was the only consistent social outlet I had that single year. I couldn't believe the skill level either. Aussies are
mad about bikes, don't believe otherwise.

If I were home, I'd scan in a couple pics from those days.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
quinocampa, don't get me wrong, I used to ride with a large group back in the day too, it's just that trying to get a group of riders on zx12r's together here is not always so easy!

Good to see SteveW catch up with some at the races. I did catch up with someone years ago at Phillip Island MotoGP one year!

Would be good to see some of those pics if you can find them.

Cheers,

Don.

·
Super Moderator
1,262 Posts
quinocampa, don't get me wrong, I used to ride with a large group back in the day too, it's just that trying to get a group of riders on zx12r's together here is not always so easy!

Good to see SteveW catch up with some at the races. I did catch up with someone years ago at Phillip Island MotoGP one year!

Would be good to see some of those pics if you can find them.

Cheers,

Don.
Unfortunately I wasnt there, but they did have a small group and a good catch up from what I heard!

41 - 60 of 87 Posts