Kawasaki World banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts

Gawd I want to get my v4 1200 out in the BH area for some flat out ass hauling....haven’t been out there since the rally!! Miss the hundreds of miles riding out in the middle of nowhere! Un retired and went back to work full time in 2016. Bought a lake side cabin (fall of 18)for my permanent retirement in 5-7 years. Looking at pontoon boats and wave runners for 2020. Nice to hear from everybody from back in the day! Keep the wheels turning! My still current ride:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Good to hear from ya Sir. My wife and I were just down in the area this last summer to pick up my Thruxton...your name came up when we made the visit to Wind Cave. I still have visions of that morning on Iron Mountain Rd when we had to go back and get Vinnie's pickup.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I recognize all the guys in that picture but the guy in the hat, think he was a local friend of wedrivez’s and had a hand in building that insane fence killer bar stool! Yeah I can still remember that morning like it was yesterday.....thank God it wasn’t worse. “ That’s all I can say about that”

81 - 87 of 87 Posts