Kawasaki World banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts

Gawd I want to get my v4 1200 out in the BH area for some flat out ass hauling....haven’t been out there since the rally!! Miss the hundreds of miles riding out in the middle of nowhere! Un retired and went back to work full time in 2016. Bought a lake side cabin (fall of 18)for my permanent retirement in 5-7 years. Looking at pontoon boats and wave runners for 2020. Nice to hear from everybody from back in the day! Keep the wheels turning! My still current ride:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Good to hear from ya Sir. My wife and I were just down in the area this last summer to pick up my Thruxton...your name came up when we made the visit to Wind Cave. I still have visions of that morning on Iron Mountain Rd when we had to go back and get Vinnie's pickup.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I recognize all the guys in that picture but the guy in the hat, think he was a local friend of wedrivez’s and had a hand in building that insane fence killer bar stool! Yeah I can still remember that morning like it was yesterday.....thank God it wasn’t worse. “ That’s all I can say about that”

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Go Panthers!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Blitz is, I talked to him on the phone a few weeks ago, and confirmed that he still owns the 12.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Talked to Bob about a year ago and he specified he maintained a Slingshot in his stable.

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Goo, Voz the Wadder, and Denver-ugh text a lot. PMB is doing good. Bad Seed is still producing children and moved to Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Wow, I can't believe I remembered my username and password.I hope everyone is still doing well. Everyone Still riding? I am, I've got 2 busas now. Probably going to sell my 2000. Picked up an 08 with less than 3K on it. Lost my virginity recently. My asshole still hurts. Got a new job, already want to quit and get another. Anyway, If anyone is still alive and on here, give me a shout. Fakebook- Kurt Gaida

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Skid Marks! Can't believe you're still riding buglys you mean old bastard.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Skid Marks! Can't believe you're still riding buglys you mean old bastard.

Where's Goo? I was in his neighborhood a while ago. Stupid me didn't get in touch with him before hand. Although, I didn't really have a car but it would have been cool if we could have hooked up at the corvette museum.
Also just curious if you sent me a friend request. I have an awful habit of deleting friend requests if I don't know you or haven't met you at least one time.

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
LOL yeah I'm still riding although not too much recently. Work and life got in the way and I recently broke my arm. Where the hell is everyone?
Tell me! I'll be 67 next month. I sold the Buell last year. Still have the "01 12 and '02 Wing. I might ride 200 miles a year now. I stay in touch with a few of the old guys.

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Where's Goo? I was in his neighborhood a while ago. Stupid me didn't get in touch with him before hand. Although, I didn't really have a car but it would have been cool if we could have hooked up at the corvette museum.
Also just curious if you sent me a friend request. I have an awful habit of deleting friend requests if I don't know you or haven't met you at least one time.
Goo, Vozzie, and Denver-YZ text all the time. Go still has his 12, Voz wadded everything he ever touched, Denver still rides. There were several Kurt Gaida FB profiles Were you hatched on 10/27?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Tell me! I'll be 67 next month. I sold the Buell last year. Still have the "01 12 and '02 Wing. I might ride 200 miles a year now. I stay in touch with a few of the old guys.

67? Hell you're still riding and still upright. So fuck it. I've been around people who looked and walked like they were 87 in their late fifties. 200 miles per year is still more than I put on at the moment

81 - 100 of 102 Posts