Kawasaki World banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Goo, Vozzie, and Denver-YZ text all the time. Go still has his 12, Voz wadded everything he ever touched, Denver still rides. There were several Kurt Gaida FB profiles Were you hatched on 10/27?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If you get in touch with any of them just tell him I said Hi and I'm still kicking around

·
Registered
25,351 Posts
Hello to the Old Timers on here!! I'm back from a bit of a hiatus...
I'm still around & still have my 12...
We should all get together & watch one another drink - That's my favorite pastime anymore... I thinking of turning pro!!

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
Hello to the Old Timers on here!! I'm back from a bit of a hiatus...
I'm still around & still have my 12...
We should all get together & watch one another drink - That's my favorite pastime anymore... I thinking of turning pro!!
Also have the A1.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25,351 Posts
Nice lookin' unit, Slider!!
Umm... Izzat carousel in yer back yard?? Cuz that sumbitch is pretty sweet!!
(y)(y)

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
Nice lookin' unit, Slider!!
Umm... Izzat carousel in yer back yard?? Cuz that sumbitch is pretty sweet!!
(y)(y)
No, it's in a small town about 45 minutes south of me. My almost 3 year old wasn't sure about it at first but after a few minutes she didn't want to stop.

·
Registered
25,351 Posts
That's way cool!!
:cool::cool:

BTW - I didn't know you were in Kansas - My memory had you in SD!! It's official - I'm a dumbass!!
🤪🤪

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
That's way cool!!
:cool::cool:

BTW - I didn't know you were in Kansas - My memory had you in SD!! It's official - I'm a dumbass!!
Nah, you're not a dumbass, unless you have a Bugly. We went to SD for vacation last year and had a great time.

·
Registered
25,351 Posts
Nah, you're not a dumbass, unless you have a Bugly. We went to SD for vacation last year and had a great time.

I did a bit of digging, & unless you moved, I actually have your KS addy from when we did the deal on the red rear wheel!!
(y) (y)

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
I did a bit of digging, & unless you moved, I actually have your KS addy from when we did the deal on the red rear wheel!!
(y) (y)
I was trying to remember where I got that.

And I don't think I have moved. Zip code 67547?

·
Registered
25,351 Posts
I was trying to remember where I got that.

And I don't think I have moved. Zip code 67547?

Yes - 67547-1123 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah - I had a set of red wheels that I had bought for some damn reason, & I had given the front to someone else when you spoke-up looking for a rear... Things work out!!
(y)(y)

·
Registered
25,351 Posts
Here's a photo that probably belongs in this thread... This is circa ~2004ish...

The item central in the picture is obviously the tool of The Devil, but repeated oral applications of ethyl alcohol was effective in blinding all those present to that fact...

No one died that day - But there was one member of our congregation who tried... And there's a section of split-rail fence that is a bit worse for the wear...

I am not in the picture, as I was probably helping children & delivering hot meals to the infirm...

bikepics-2816587-full.jpg

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
I would have loved to have been able to attend one of those rallies...

·
Registered
25,351 Posts
I would have loved to have been able to attend one of those rallies...

Well, I can tell ya...
It might not have been good for you - But that don't mean it wasn't fun!!

As soon as I win the PowerBall, I'm gonna reinstate RALLIES FOR ALL!! Everyone's invited - even Vozzie!!
😁😁😁

·
Registered
19,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
DG21! SIGN UP below:
1. CBX

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25,351 Posts
I would be humble enough for you to pay my way from Aussie Land if you won powerball Go,
That's the sort of bloke I am.
Don - Your humility knows no bounds... "The sort of bloke you are" indeed!!
🙄🙄🙄
But truly, I'd be honored!! Pretty sure I still owe you a beer from some kinda ill-advised boast anyway... I think CBX put me up to it, but he's very crafty & has made me forget many details that I usta recall easily... Ya just can't trust them freakshow-tall bastids...

Know this & hear me now -
IF
the Gods smiled on me to the extent that I won the PowerBall Prize, YOU & all members reading this would be my guests for a big Deal's Gap rallyment - I can't think of a better way to blow a shit-ton of money!!
🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
19,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Mikey it would be even better if you threw in a couple cases of Pabsts for your attendees.

101 - 120 of 121 Posts