Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE READ EVERY WORD OF THIS POST BEFORE ORDERING, FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PERFECTLY MAY RESULT IN YOU NOT GETTING YOUR ORDER.

THIS ROUND OF SHIRTS ARE ALREADY ON ORDER, IF YOU MISSED THIS ROUND, KEEP WATCHING THE SITE FOR ANOTHER ORDER IN JANUARY/FEB. I DO HAVE SOME EXTRA SHIRTS THAT PEOPLE DIDN'T PAY FOR FROM THE LAST ORDER, SO EMAIL ME WITH YOU SIZE AND BIKE COLOR AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I HAVE ANYTHING.

SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SENT ME MONEY, PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY UNTIL THE ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. I NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT THE MINIMUM ORDERS ARE MET BEFORE I CAN PUT THE ORDER IN.
Thanks.

I will be raffling off a Yellow Box Digital Calibrator to a lucky winner who is purchasing a ZX-12R.org Shirt on this Run. The only detail is that I will be picking from people that have their orders in by Oct 15 and, AFTER CONFIRMATION!! get their money in before Nov 1. Hurry and get your orders in. The Yellow Box is a must have on the ZX-12R

I will need orders for at least 50 shirts on each color of T-shirt. With orders for at least 25 shirts of each Bike color. So in order to get Black and White shirts with Green/Red/Silver bikes I will need orders for 25 of each combination of Bike color and Shirt color which is 150 shirts minimum. If I do not make a certain number then I will have to drop that combination this time around.

Check out the following link for pictures of the shirts, note: the red shirt pic was a bad batch that was sent back, new versions are much better.
http://www.zx-12r.org/Advertising/StickerDesignContest.htm

Well I tried to go direct with the Shirts but it didn't work out, it would be much to expensive for them to do all the Packaging, Order Entry, Order Verification, Billing and Collection, and Shipping. Yep, it is a lot of time and effort and I was hoping I could get someone else to do it, but no such luck.
So.... I was really nice to Mrs. Easyrider and she agreed to take on the bulk of the packaging in her spare time with me handling the rest. I have bumped up the cost a couple bucks per shirt to make it worth her while. I hope this is OK, but it is just to much work to not give her something in return for the effort. My smile is just not cutting it alone after 12 years :shock:

It is very important that peope follow the instructions to the letter for ordering. Any orders that do not fill in all the information will not be processed. It takes too long to track people down for the missing information and I can not order the shirts until the last person is squared up, this is not fair to the people who order properly and pay quickly.

IT IS LATE IN THE GAME BUT I WANT TO TRY AND GET THIS SHIRT RUN OUT TO PEOPLE BY CHRISTMAS FOR PRESENTS. THIS MEANS PEOPLE NEED TO GET THEIR STUFF TOGETHER AND ALLOW ME TIME TO VERIFY THE ORDERS AND COLLECT THEIR MONEY BEFORE NOV 1/2002 !!!

I do not believe there is much time for people to pay by check on this run. You may have to sign up with Paypal. However if you click on the link on the ZX-12R.org shirt ordering form to sign up, $5 will be contributed to ZX-12R.org and you will also receive $5 in your Paypal account for the first order.

Get the word out, I need to verify minimum order volumes before I can tell people to start sending the money. If we do not get enough Red Bike Prints or Silver Bike prints Shirts I may not be able to run those colors.

Click on the following link for the shirt order form and make sure to enter your email address correctly or you will not be processed.

http://www.zx-12r.org/Forms/emailform.htm

Thanks everyone for helping out and following the directions.

Make sure you check this thread for further instructions regarding the order.

Easyrider

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
My order has been sent.

Tell Mrs. Easyrider sorry I had to order so many shirts, but I could not help myself :wink:
Tell her to buy herself a present with the extra monies :wink:

Thanks for putting this together for us :D

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sure she will appreciate the work :lol: :lol:

She is a good sport about all this, after the last year of having to run a tight ship it will be nice for her to bring in a few extra bucks to blow on the stuff that women buy :shock:

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just checked your email after getting home.
You definitely ordered a few shirts :lol: A dozen more of those orders and the minimum quotas will be met for sure.

I just hack around with the site, you guys are what make the site worthwhile coming to every day.

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
With the choices available I went with some white with green bike
and black with silver bike.

No PMB was available :p

You can pick white or black shirts with green, red, or silver bikes.

Read ALL of Easy's instructions carefully.

I'm sure it is a lot of work to do this, we should try and give him all the required information so he can process his orders.

Hopefully lots of people will order so we can get the minimum needed,
I bought enough for 4 people :D

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It took a lot of work and money to get the present designs and colors worked out. I can't afford to go with another combination at this time.

However the next color combination that I will be doing is the Black/Mica and Gold, however unless you want to wait 6-8 months you should order from what I can get now. If I can make the minimum numbers on this run and it is a success, I will see about doing a Mica/Gold run next Spring if my wife is willing :lol:

Sorry about the semi-limited selection, but it is important to make the minimum numbers.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
:( :( Why does it say possible forum spy under my name, I assure I am zx12 all the way. can we change that please. I havent been here in a while because I ruptured a disk in my back and have been in the bed. THANKS

1 - 20 of 56 Posts