Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was not sure whether to mention this but after some thought I figured this may be the best way to deal with the issue.
It is not often that we ban people on ZX-12R.org, I think there have only been 2-3 cases out of the 1000+ or so official and lurker members.
Someone who was recently banned has decided to contact ZX-12R.org supporters and threaten that they or their bike group will never purchase from ZX-12R.org advertisers.
I am very confident that the supporters of ZX-12R.org will see through this persons threats (and a few have already contacted me realizing that it was a little fishy, no one has taken it seriously yet).

What would go along way to help get supporters over people that have nothing better to do but hassle advertisers, is to make sure you mention where you heard about the advertisers when enquiring or making purchases. 100 good things to say(phone or email) about ZX-12R.org and the service it offers should go along way to get the advertisers past the irritation that has been threatening them. I don't think any advertiser will have a problem with an email or phone call telling them that they make great products and their support of ZX-12R.org is appreciated.

Any support would be appreciated.

Of course I would never ask the police on this site to pull this person over and strip search them on a crowded public street. That would not be professional. :lol:
Seriously though, I honestly think that this person is disturbed and minimal contact with this person is advised.

Thanks, and sorry for interrupting things with politics.

Easyrider

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
I have personally bought from:

Spencer Cycles...

Black Robotics...

Superdials...

all have provided excellent service for me..

all will receive e-mails from me tomorrow supporting
this great site....

Its too bad that one bad voice is heard over the 100's, possible 1000's
of satisfied customers....

Dale, you guys are doing a great job, anything I can do to help
I will be glad to...

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Yah...what Mark PMB said. I would also like to add, the level of professionalism that Easy and the moderators have had is remarkable. It's hard to keep composure sometimes when some individuals try to start a stink. Good job to all and I will try and do my part any way I can. :)

·
4,208 Posts
hey does this person drive through NYC....hehehe

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
When the time comes to buy parts, I will buy from companies that support ZX-12R.org and tell them where I came from. I don't know what I would do without this site?? :?

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Many people here know who this individual is, and why he is no longer here.... or bikeland. :twisted: good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Feel free to pitch in and give me some money....I will order whatever you want me to order from any of the sponsors (Akro money...hint hint) and tell them that this is the greatest place on earth. 8)

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
I always look at procuring from ZX-12R.ORG supporters first. I make sure they know I saw there advertisement on this site. When it is necessary to buy from a supplier who doesn't advertise on this site, I always mention this site and tell them how many visitors / members this site attracks and they should look into it.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Without This Site

If it weren't for this great site then I would'nt have heard about half of these sponsors. I have ordered lowering links from Doug Spencer at Spencer Cycles and carbon fiber from Hans. Both individuals were professional and I received my stuff in a weeks time. The comments on this board are held with high regard and it makes buying new goodies more comforting knowing that they're people that know what they're talking about. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, those kinds of comments will definitely help the advertisers get past the crap that a certain individual is trying to pull.

thanks again, I appreciate it very much,

Easyrider

·
Registered
62 Posts
ditto, just replaced my 00 with a 02 so I will need to be buying a bunch of stuff (again :(). they will know where I got their name.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the support. A few of the advertisers have not got back to me about renewing, and one has dropped out.
I hope it didn't have anything to do with the putz who started emailing.
I wish the advertisers well, they need to do what they think is best.

·
Registered
318 Posts
DAMN! can't we have a name ??? (just curious) I'd also like to take this moment to thank Easy for his help getting my stuff out there!! Well done Dale!!!!!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
:evil: :evil: :evil: sorry for the stupid guy easy ,but we all thank you and the rest of the guys that help you with this site .i am new but you all have helped me a lot and i will send some emails to spencer cycles and hans .they all are very helpful when i tell them i am from this site.again thanks easyrider!!!

G

·
0 Posts
It's a real shame that there are such dickhead's around. :roll:

hayabuglies were made to keep people like this off zx12's. :lol:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Yeah...who was it? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was that Eddy Irish guy, I think he also went by the name Fast Eddy as well. He was causing tons of trouble and threatened to contact all the advertisers and tell them that his local bike group would by boycotting their products. He actually called the advertisers.

·
Registered
690 Posts
When I buy parts, ZX-12R is my first source for anything I need. I shop nowhere else unless my options on this page are exhausted.

So far I have only purchased from graphicartmotodesign.com (extremely happy with BTW), but that is because I am undecided on which parts to buy next. Maybe some Hans Carbon firber, Akra from Spencer, Power commander, seat hinge, power bulbs... What better place to advertise than on a page that is regular visited by the people who need your products.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts