Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a stripped and rebuild of a switching unit for a UK version which has the headlight switch in it. If yours does not have this then it will be easier to do.

I'll just add be careful when opening the switches up more so the kill switch one as its easy to brake, so be gentle with them.

If you want one for the Lefthand switching unit you can find one here. If yours has less stuff in it it will be easier to do. https://www.kawasakiworld.com/z750-z1000/67090-stripping-z750-s-left-hand-switching-unit.html

Attachments

Reactions: AFKAN

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More Pictures, the 2 zx-9r F ones are the same as some zx-12r ones except for the loom plug and a couple of pin swap locations.

Attachments

Reactions: SteveW

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
The 12s over the pond have a light switch in the on/off switch? What does it operate?
Or is that a toggle start instead of a button?
Good work btw.

cmg

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you mean the high low beam on the Lefthand switching unit?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As you asked I thought I'd best add those 2 extra pictures for reference. :smile2:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I love it when people take the time and take pictures and then do a short easy write up on how to take stuff apart and put it back together.. Though now I feel guilty that I myself don't do these sorts of posts more often...

Thanks for the post Yorkie :cheers:

/Tom >:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts