Kawasaki World banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Honestly... ride with only one hand holding the steering. You will see it. It does not sit perfectly straight. Every one of your bikes will do it, it is very slight, but is there.

It is something, I never noticed until I was paying attention, but from that point, I see it on all bikes.

I've ridden for miles at 80 with the cruise set and no hands on the bars.. mine definately does not wobble.

You may just be causing it with the one hand if you are putting weight on your wrist.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Still waiting on my discs now thats holding me right back !
But as its been raining most of the week and now into the weekend its no biggie.
The top Triple bush worked well as did the pressed in steering stem but the first road test will tell if its all working as i want.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Loving the gold wheels look, just waiting on the discs before i can fit the tyres and get them balanced.

Nissins are the dogs !
Notice the white bracket this is only temp until i can make some better units these will tide me over for my road test.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Sorry chaps working away this week more updates over the weekend.
If my discs arrive i will be test riding and testing settings just hope the weather is good.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
All finished and the result is very pleasing.
Bike feels a little more nimble and the front is a little more prone to lifting but that also because of the 47t rear.
Have tried a couple of rebound and compression damping settings and I'm nearly there just got slight pogo effect on it, had to put it to sleep as it looked like it was going to rain.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
how does the different handle bar location feel? Are you going to get 14 risers?
Jay i like the lower position better as i like to tuck behind the windscreen more even at 70-80mph so the new pos is so much better tbh :thumb up:
Im 6ft 2 and the way my arms bend into my sides is about right for aerodynamics and comfort.

But if you like to be sat bolt upright then this is not the mod for you unless you fitted raisers.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

Imscared,

Looking good, :thumbup:

I'll have to have a closer look sometime,

Thanx Dave.

When we get some good weather i will pop down to Bristol as i need to check that garage out you told me about before so could meet up dude one day :thumbup:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Had a bit of an incident today !
Bad tank slapper at 60mph so a damper is now on my list to get sorted asap. The slapper sorted itself out but put the shits up me big time.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts