Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An event is being orgainised for possibly May next year which is being labelled "Judgement Day". Basically, it's nothing but the best Busas and 12s running against each other to put the debate to bed about which bike is the "daddy".

I know it's a little childish but basically it's an excuse to have a major piss up (party) and have a couple of days of racing the finest steeds ever produced.

The will be various classes from stock to unlimited (turbo nitrous monster) and it will be 1/4 mile and top speed flyers. A points system will determine the winner.

The problem is...although the 12s over here are dominant in the Normally aspirated classes, we are really thin on the ground with built and turbo bikes.

We have had alot of interest from the US from turbo Hayabugly owners who want to take on the best in Europe. Plans are already being considered to ship bikes over for the weekend.

Do any of you fancy a week or long weekend of drunken debauchery and a chance of running against like modded Busas, head to head, on top speed flyers at c.200mph for a whole weekend?

Those of you with serious 12s...we need your help.

Fancy a holiday in May 03?

FK

p.s. anyone just fancying a good weekend in the UK without racing are welcome to join us.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Fearsome,
Would have loved to have taken part but I'm emigrating next march! You missed a great airfield day! Give them fuguglybusa's hell for me!
Regards
Ted :wink:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Fearsome, that will be one awesome weekend for sure... Keep us posted on the progress of organizing the event. I'm planning a trip to the UK next year so I might just visit your event too! As a visitor only, I don't dragrace my 12, sorry...

Brgds., Dutch

·
Registered
52 Posts
fearsomek

:twisted:

keep me posted , ill come and play , and ill bring my nos
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Teach him who's boss stgeorgeonazx12ra1

If you kick their Hayabugly butts I will give you a custom label under your name...... Not much, but times are tough in Canada :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey,

StGeorgie guy,

Pay a visit to: 200mph.org.uk under "Judgement Day". There is a separate forum open to members only concerning the organisation of it all.

Introduce yourself and express an interest and i am sure eggster will open the forum up for you.

Failing which, here's my e-mail address for info. Keep in touch.

[email protected]

FK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts