Kawasaki World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone remember the website for those fancy stainless heel guards made from the letters ZX12? I temporarily have a few $$ to burn on my steed and fancy getting a pair. Think they're either in US or Canada.
Cheers,
12rider
Sydney

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
SIR NO SIR.... Just wanted to be a little diffeent....MY wife thinks they are stock..i told her some folks switch to the ones with holes to shave some weight.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....she knows nothing about mods done to bike!! :lol: SNEEKYNESS :lol:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Hey Voz, there is a fingerprint on the left guard, approx. 10mm from the left high point 20 degrees aft of the main connector....

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Voz. They look great - I'm gonna powerdercoat them gold as I too have the awesome black/gold 02. Then I'll post some picks.
12rider
Sydney

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
vozizm said:
SIR NO SIR.... Just wanted to be a little diffeent....MY wife thinks they are stock..i told her some folks switch to the ones with holes to shave some weight.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....she knows nothing about mods done to bike!! :lol: SNEEKYNESS :lol:
Hmmmm, that's the same tactics I deploy with the truck mods. Funny how almost anything you buy only costs $20.00 or less, eh :wink:

Scott W.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Hey Voz, you got the same deal I did on the buckle guard, but Hans threw in the fuse cover for free because I'm a ZX-12R.org member :wink: . Okay, since you are the expert, give me some tips on how to slid the Yoshi bolt on past her, I think the new sound might give me away. I was thinking of making up some Japanese decals for the stock can, then putting the Yoshi on and just saying that I removed some 'baffling material' , what do ya think :lol: :shock:
If that don't work I'll have to go the internet special route of, you guessed, $19.99 :p

Scott W.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Voz, help me out with that website. Being here in AZ I only have to speak English and Spanish. How much are those heal protectors?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts