Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my dearest friend and companion. I have converted one of the greatest sport bikes into a naked streetfighter because I came to a meet one day and saw the same motorcycle. Worse! Its rider had the same helmet as me. I still have all the original fairings and air intake parts if you want them. The ODO is in its 35 thousands, 20 of which are mine since June 2012. It is my daily drive to work as well as my weekend RV. All liquids are changed and topped up for this season. Brakes are at 50%. New pads are on the shelf for when the time comes. I'm asking for 4500$

- All silver/grey parts except the swing arm(next week) have been powder coated black.
- Pro-tek front pegs
- Hot Bodies undertail conversion with integrated turn signals
- Streetfighter style mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Apex SS braided brake lines
- Brand new Metzeler rear tire 200/50. The front one is at 70%.
- Sunstar 17t front sprocket
- 3M transparent tank pad
- TST industries LED flasher relay with an adjustable signal rate
- K&N air filters
- Black rear wheel hugger

I will consider all reasonable offers. Low ballers will be sent to bike hell.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
I saw your asking price for a 2001 ZX12R, and thought "Yeah right, in his dreams maybe".

Then I looked at the pics,

·
Registered
2 Posts
For sale is my dearest friend and companion. I have converted one of the greatest sport bikes into a naked streetfighter because I came to a meet one day and saw the same motorcycle. Worse! Its rider had the same helmet as me. I still have all the original fairings and air intake parts if you want them. The ODO is in its 35 thousands, 20 of which are mine since June 2012. It is my daily drive to work as well as my weekend RV. All liquids are changed and topped up for this season. Brakes are at 50%. New pads are on the shelf for when the time comes. I'm asking for 4500$

• All silver/grey parts except the swing arm(next week) have been powder coated black.
  • Pro-tek front pegs
  • Hot Bodies undertail conversion with integrated turn signals
  • Streetfighter style mirrors with integrated turn signals
  • Apex SS braided brake lines
  • Brand new Metzeler rear tire 200/50. The front one is at 70%.
  • Sunstar 17t front sprocket
  • 3M transparent tank pad
  • TST industries LED flasher relay with an adjustable signal rate
  • K&N air filters
  • Black rear wheel hugger

I will consider all reasonable offers. Low ballers will be sent to bike hell.
My boy how did you make the bracket!?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts