Kawasaki World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,can anyone give details of the stock length suspension links.I did lower mine due to my height,but was not comfortable with handling,so reverted back to (what I think) were the oem originals,but the bike is too big for me once again,so the last throw of the dice for me is hoping that this has been raised,and what I thought were standard links may not be.
I did check seat height which should be 820mm,and mine is 835.I could be grasping at straws,,but hoping this may be the case.
If not ,I will reluctantly have to part company with it coz we ain't clicking at the moment.regards roy

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have them, but checking online Schnitzracing has adjustable lowering links for the zx12r (as far as I can tell).
Might be worth a try?

Don.
Thanks i will check them out.I have spent so much time restoring this bike,it would be a shame not to be able to ride it with confidence.It's not that I'm a novice,I have had bikes since I was 16, nearing 60 now,mebe in shrinking

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Another option is using a Corbin seat, firm but surprisingly comfortable. They sit lower than stock and are great for long distances. Also they don't make you slide forward toward the tank like the stock can do.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks i will check them out.I have spent so much time restoring this bike,it would be a shame not to be able to ride it with confidence.It'st a novice,I have had bikes since I was 16, nearing 60 now,mebe in shrinking
Another option is using a Corbin seat, firm but surprisingly comfortable. They sit lower than stock and are great for long distances. Also they don't make you slide forward toward the tank like the stock can do.
Thank you for that info,I will go down this route 👍

1 - 5 of 5 Posts