Kawasaki World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..after a crash last week, im looking for an ZX12R Upper Fairing Stay Bracket Mount for 2000 /2001.. mine has one side bent. Any idea, ' i looked in Ebay but only for 2002 /2005
thanks in advance !!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for exactly the same for my A2 bike for the past 3 weeks with no success. If you find a source that has more than one available could you post here?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
OEM stuff is ridiculously over-priced, but parts for the 12r are few and far between... 6-8 yrs ago I purchased a yana shiki fairing stay/bracket for my 03 for about $90. Doesn't look like they carry them any longer though...
If you have no other options, here's a link for OEM... $400
Many have had success putting a bent stay in a vice, heating with a torch, and bending back into shape.

2000 Kawasaki NINJA ZX-12R (ZX1200-A1) Cowling | Ron Ayers

part # 39184-1084

·
Registered
6 Posts
You can get an OE 39184-1084 for $271 here

39184-1084 BRACKET-ASSY,METER&MI $374.39

A1/A2 obviously are the same, B+ are a touch different. I suspect with minor mods though a B+ might work although I am not 100% certain. I know mirror studs have to be ground off at least.

I found a single aftermarket A stay for $150 new but they only have one remaining and aren't making more. I was hoping for a used A unit in the $50 - $75 range though.

I will probably will be taking a torch to mine this weekend and see where it gets me, else I will go for that last remaining new aftermarket unit.

edit: you have to login to Partzilla to see the non-list price

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys, I know this is an older thread but wanting to know if anyone still had an extra A model upper fairing stay bracket they would be willing to part with?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts