Kawasaki World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO EVERYONE-I AM LOOKING INTO BUYING A 2002 ZX12R-I ALSO WANT TO BE COMFORTABLE ON THE BIKE FOR LONG RIDES-I CALLED HELI BAR AND THEY SAID THAT THEY DONT MAKE HELIBARS FOR ZX12 ANYMORE-HAS ANYONE SWAPPED OVER THE TRIPLE TREE FROM A ZZR1200 OR A ZX14R? THERE ARE RISERS AVAILABLE FOR THESE BIKES.THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO

·
Super Moderator
1,263 Posts
You can supposedly easily modify a set of Helibars for a Hayabusa to fit the ZX12..

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
14 triple won’t work with 12 forks. And only the B model 12 will accept a 14 triple/fork swap. 14 to a A model 12 is more work.
Steve’s busa bar looks a lot easier to do.

cmg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stevew-thank you for the info-i will look into this mod-guys thanks again

·
Registered
6,305 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey kzscott-i dont know how i feel about the look-i bet the riding position is great-anyone else using this setup

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hello jpowell490-that set up looks great-does that company still make the clamp for the zx12-thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
MJL,

I have no idea. I can't even find anyone that ever made it. It was on the bike when I bought it. I have never been able to find anything remotely close. It says MOXIL or Moxii on the top.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
HELLO EVERYONE-I AM LOOKING INTO BUYING A 2002 ZX12R-I ALSO WANT TO BE COMFORTABLE ON THE BIKE FOR LONG RIDES-I CALLED HELI BAR AND THEY SAID THAT THEY DONT MAKE HELIBARS FOR ZX12 ANYMORE-HAS ANYONE SWAPPED OVER THE TRIPLE TREE FROM A ZZR1200 OR A ZX14R? THERE ARE RISERS AVAILABLE FOR THESE BIKES.THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO
I have a RIGHT ORIGINAL 12r A1 Heli bar for sale.

·
Registered
265 Posts
A right original heli bar? You know these are aftermarket and not the factory one, right? Not being a smart ass, just inquiring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts