Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
New here on forum as just have bought the zx12r A1. My previous bikes were: Busa 2003, Busa Gen2 2008, zx14r, Blackbird, many others sport bikes.

I really like my zx12r but feel a rear shock need to be replaced. I think I am going with the Hyperpro one. Wondering if anyone has on his bike and would be nice if could share the experience.

Thank You in advance.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I had one one my '03 ZX12R, along with hyperpro springs up front.. I would do it again in a HEARTBEAT..!!!!

on my '03 Z1000 i have an OHLINS in the rear and RACETECH springs in front.. And it turns on a dime and FLYS out of the corners..!!

Either combo will work heads and tails over stock..!!

Not gonna lie though.. I LLLOOOOOOOOVVVEESSSS me some hyperpro..!!!! :crazyloco: :mfclap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I don't remember how the cost of the Hyperpro compared to the Penski. I bought the remote preload Penski and I'm really happy with that. They do everything custom for you - spring weight ect. Not cheap but well worth it in my estimation.

KB

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Installed Hyperpro front springs and rear shock. Does the job. Happy with Hyperpro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts