Kawasaki World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used tracs dynamic 9 over arm that is in very good condition. It has about 1200 street miles on it. It comes with almost new ek dr chain and all harware including axles berrings ect. Im looking to get 600 for it plus shipping, but shoot me offers. My reason for selling is its not long enough for the bike and I need a arm with a airtank for airshifter
Thanks,Jon

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice looking bike! are those ZX10R rims?

good luck with the sale on the swingarm.
Thanks and no they are 09 zx6r monster edition wheels. The wheels are the same from 06 zx6r or 636 up to2011 zx6r.

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I maid some spacers for the rear. For the front I swapped a complete 06 636 front end. It actually reduced some weight also. Pretty easy swap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want the arm

If possible I will leave you with my number and come meet you to pic it up,I'm a truck driver so location isn't a problem 443-857-7784 name is Kenny or (Skully) I want that swing arm ASAP if possible

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
What happened to jonz1k, I have sent several PM to him regarding TI exhaust and have not heard back from him.......????? :headscratch:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I talk with him frequently, ill ask him about it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If possible I will leave you with my number and come meet you to pic it up,I'm a truck driver so location isn't a problem 443-857-7784 name is Kenny or (Skully) I want that swing arm ASAP if possible
Arm was already sold. Its currently on my bike :)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
come on you piece of shit .pay up on the pipe .........your a rip off scum bag as in used rubber,yeah thats you..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts