Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS - I am new to the forum I ride a 2000 ZX9R and took it to the drag strip for the first time a ccouple of weeks ago and am now addicted. I am going to convert it to a drag bike but am having a hard time finding parts new or used for this model. Can anyone help

Thanks Jim from Canada

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone out there steer me in the right direction for drag bike parts for this 2000 ZX9r
would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey jim from wasaga beach, it's rick from listowel, welcome to the forum. not sure about the ZX9 drag parts, I have a 12 & there's lots you can do with it. where do you run & what times are you pulling down?? 60'??

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a set of FCR 39mm carbs for sale on eBay:
Keihin FCR 39 Racing Flat Slide Downdraft Racing Carburettors Zx9r | eBay

I also have a used 923 piston kit with newly bored and honed cylinder and new rings ( = as new ) for sale.

On top of that I have two different 4-1 exhaust systems. One Akrapovic thats mint and one unknown Fleabay system that works really well. On a dragbike i would use it.

If you want more info use my e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
first time ever on a drag strip
after a few runs my best was 11.21 @129 mph
totally stock but I know I can get my time down will a little more seat time

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Rick
Good to meet you
Just went out for the first time week end after long week end and got addicted to it lol
after a few runs my best for the 2hours I was there was 11.21 @129
60' needs lots of work not sure what they were I seem to have misplaced my slips I will let you know when I find them
I took it to Grand Bend I think next season I will run there how about you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to meet you
Just went out for the first time week end after long week end and got addicted to it lol
after a few runs my best for the 2hours I was there was 11.21 @129
60' needs lots of work not sure what they were I seem to have misplaced my slips I will let you know when I find them
I took it to Grand Bend I think next season I will run there how about you
should be able to knock at least 1 second off that before mods

1 - 8 of 8 Posts