Kawasaki World banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Not ready for the arm yet. I still enjoy long rides to the lake, which is where that pic was taken. Just purchased front spocket -1, going to try this first for the season. Other changes will follow. Stay tuned!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's some pics of my baby on my home page...Only got two on there at the moment, as the page is 'a work in progress..." and I kinda gotta find the time and what ever else is needed to update it. B-)

http://www.geocities.com/onebe798

I havn't done much to it yet, still unable to save for the extras...B-(

But she goes great, and I've done 18,000 Kms in 5 months.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Picture of 9

Well here's my blue beast. 99 ZX9 with 00 front fairing and gauges. Muzzy full Ti system. End can removed and rainbow anodized to match the iridium double bubble windscreen. Rims, swingarm, footpegs chromed. Plastic grab rails and fender sides chromed.Framed polished. Just sold my baby :cry: .
Just brought a blue ZX12 :p

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
psycho12r said:
nice ride pete, any mods planned?
You know it!!! 8) 8)
I don't get to ride much as the weather sux nuts, so most, if not all mods will be done when she's properly broken in and when the funds allow(i.e. probably during the winter :x :x )

Here's the little list of mine:
Targa Acc rear hugger is on, ZG Double Bubble and a tank cover are on the way, adjustable rear sets (still comparing prices), Micron high mount carbon exhaust and (most likely) hotbodiesracing superbike undertail.

I had the kleen system removed during the 600 mile service.

Since work is slow, I am continuosly looking around the web for new ideas :wink: 8) :wink:

Will post pics when all that stuff is on, of course!!! 8)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Oh all right. Here's my Green Meanie with the custom Candy lime over gold. No pic does justice to the highlights that show in the sun but this is one that at least hints of it. The only decals are the faux carbon "Kawasaki" on the tank. It was the faux carbon that got me started with the carbon look fluchmounts and mini stalk lights. And when the Yosh sytem was found at a very nice sale price I knew it was all good karma.. :D

This shot was taken to show the new Yosh full system. As a bonus it also shows the fender bob job and mini taillights. The plate gets trimmed slightly on the upper corners and fits up TIGHT to the tail light. It's not as nice as the plate up underneath but the cops have never stopped me for improper plate display either. A fair trade overall.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts