Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for dual slip-on mufflers for my 2002 ZZR1200. I miss the sweet sound of my Yoshi's on my CBR I had before my ZZR. I have 5400 miles on my ZZR and I am seriously ready for some good tunes from my bike. Any suggestions ??

Help me !!

</p>

G

·
0 Posts
Muzzy has part numbers in their "online catalog", but when i called they just laughed and said that was a mistake, they just did that to reserve a part number in new catalogs, but haven't even thought about starting to develop anything.

I always think it is cool that all the mainstream bikes, have parts available immediately, but step off that path, and they could care less about those "few" customers.

I am hoping to get a Micron for my double Z

</p>

G

·
0 Posts
I'm sure if you talked to Doug, he didn't laugh at you. Call and ask for Doug and let him know who the bozo was that is doing that to customers...

</p>

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update to ZZR Slip-ons

A company called DevilBikes (devilbikes.com) is supposed to be making dual slip-ons in three choices ( Titanium, Carbon, or Polished Aluminum) at around $650-$750 a pair. I have emailed them for details and conformation since they did not show such on their website. I invite you all to check it out and keep tabs on any other offerings. I will update when I get a reply and with any luck a conformation to this info.

Steve Costa

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Muzzy Slip-ons available !

Yes, it has happened. Go check out "Muzzy.com" and you will find slip-ons ans systems available for our ZZR's. I will be getting mine next month and will advise of results. I can not decide between Stainles Oval or Carbon Fiber. At least I finally have a choice. You can still check out "Devilbikes.com" as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
muzzys

got muzzys on mine and the weight reduction in itself is very noticeable.ive got the stainless round dual slipons.they sound good they look good and u can also run them without a jet kit but i went and jetted mine any way.if u have any questions about my system just ask.
2004 zzr1200
moonlight silver
muzzy slipon exhaust thanks,olscool
jet kit
bridgestone bt020 f/r
garmin gps
valentine radar
11500k miles

1 - 7 of 7 Posts