Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I didn't see this anywhere, so I thought I'd mention it. If you're looking for information on the ZZR1200, or looking to hook up with others that ride one, there is a GREAT website that I found shortly after I purchased mine. It's ZZR1200.net. Scott, the guy that maintains it does an AWESOME job and it's chock full of information on our little silver rocket. We'd love to have you come join us. We're getting new members every day.

Just point your browswer to: http://www.zzr1200.net/

This is a great site too. I'll mention it to Scott to have him put it in the links section of ZZR1200.Net.

Just thought everyone might want to know.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Welcome to the site, it is always nice for people from other sites to post and try and steal away users :wink: :lol: :lol:

This site has been around for 2 years and will be around for many more years to come. I am willing to wait. :lol:

As soon as there is enough information in this forum I will be organizing and sorting the ZZR1200 data just like the ZX-12R data has been done. But hopefully more organized this time. :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Never too many sites !

I have found two other sites that are as great at this one. They are ZZR specific. I like this one due to the blend of owners ( ZRX, ZX, ZZR). You can never have too much info on riding and you can never have too amny sites. Just my opinion.

Two others are:
ZZR1200.net
and a Yahoo group site at (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zz-r1200/)

Check them both out, they are not bad.
To ALL, Keep the info coming. Thaings like that "Horn rubbing the radiator" post will help us all. Mine was rubbing as well. I have 6000 miles on my bike now and I would never have noticed that until it was too late. I live in Mesa, AZ. Bad place to have a hole in you radiator.

Keep up the great work.
Steve Costa

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am a member of all three. This one and the ZZR1200.net ones seem to be the best. We really need to consolodate all users into one forum for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts